Daraleleno replied

418 weeks ago

- http://shurll.com/9g5uy

Have…you…voted…yet?…Article…written…by…Guest…Author…Preetam…Anand…FIFA…13…FIFA…14…India…About……Contact……Things…We…Like……Facebook……Twitter……Login……Privacy…Policy…Copyright……2016…TheHardTackle.com…By…continuing…to…use…our…site,…you…agree…to…our…cookie…policy.Facebook…logoEmail…or…PhonePasswordForgot…account?Sign…Up……English…(US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais…(France)EspaolPortugus…(Brasil)ItalianoSign…UpLog…InMessengerFacebook…LiteMobileFind…FriendsBadgesPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesGroupsAboutCreate…AdCreate…PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd…ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity…Log…Facebook……2016There…were…46…international…teams…onFIFA…13with…addition…of…3…new…teamsAnd…the…best…part…is…that…EA…do…listen…passionately…to…fans…opinions…and…in…most…of…the…cases…it…was…implemented…in…upcoming…FIFA…gamesPlease…contact…the…server…administrator…at…webmasterlocalhost…to…inform…them…of…the…time…this…error…occurred,…and…the…actions…you…performed…just…before…this…errorMethod…Not…Allowed….This…yearFIFA…14…game…is…expected…to…be…released…in…September…2013…or…in…October…if…the…GAME…Listingis…accurateFIFPlay…Voting…Polls…The…Most…Important…League…for…FIFA…12…as…Per…Votes:…Iranian…League(49%)…Saudi…Arabian…League(49%)…Romanian…League(1%)…Dutch…Second…League(1%)…Total…Votes:207,487…Make…Your…Vote…Count…There…is…also…a…Wishlist…for…every…edition…before…the…release…of…any…FIFA…games…and…the…best…comment…with…maximum…liked…comment…is…directed…towards…the…stakeholdersEven…there…is…a…page…in…Facebook…Mission…I-League…In…FIFA…14…which…has…got…over…70…likesAlthough..they..are..not..EAs..official..website..but..they..do..have..the..responsibilities..to..connect..fans..ideas..with..EAThe….best….part….is….no….more….patches….are….required….then….for….bringing….India….national….team….and….I-League….in….FIFA….game405…Not…Allowed.And..2nd..position..shows..that..a..lot..of..Indians..are..still..votingThese…are…the…ratings…and…status…of…the…Indian…players…in…FIFA…13:…Goalkeeper…:…Status…Subrata…Pal……64…Free…Agent…Karanjit…Singh……59…Free…Agent…Subhashish…Chowdhury……52…Free…Agent…Defense…:…Gouramangi…Singh……63…Free…Agent…Anwar…Ali……63…Free…Agent…Samir…Naik……59…Free…Agent…Raju…Gaikwad……57…Free…Agent…Syed…Nabi……56…Free…Agent…Nirmal…Chettri……56…Free…Agent…Denzil…Franco……55…Free…Agent…Midfield:…Mehtab…Hossain……61…Free…Agent…Mehrajuddin…Wadoo……58…Free…Agent…Lalrindika…Ralte……58…Free…Agent…Jaspal…Singh……57…Free…Agent…Clifford…Miranda……56…Free…Agent…Rocus…Lamare……52…Free…Agent…Baldeep…Singh…Junior……52…Free…Agent…Jewel…Raja……50…Free…Agent……Attack…:…Robin…Singh……57…Free…Agent…Sunil…Chettri……65…Sporting…CP…,…Reserve…Player…Steven…Dias……64…Free…Agent…Sushil…Singh……59…Free…Agent…Now…a…voting…poll…is…in…progress…where…you…can…put…your…vote…for…inclusion…of…I-leagueCurrent…situation…is…not…rosy…for…I-league…as…it…was…at…2nd…positon…right…now…after…Chinese…league…followed…by…Argentinean…league…and…Hungarian…As…on…8th…may,2013…at…11:38…am…Voting…Polls:-…Which…league…to…be…added…to…FIFA…14?…Chinese…League(36%)…Indian…League(31%)…Argentinean…League(30%)…Hungarian…League(3%)…Total…Votes:75,759…One…thing…is…sure…that…the…one…who…gets…maximum…noMethod….Not….Allowed…..This…year…FIFA…14…will…introduce…and…modify…9…new…features…to…the…franchise…:…1)…Pure…Shot…2)…Real…Ball…Physics…3)…Protect…The…Ball…4)…Teammate…Intelligence…5)…Sprint…Dribble…Turns…6)…Variable…Dribble…Touches…7)…2nd…Chance…Tackles…8)…Curling…Lofted…Through…Balls…9)…Skill…Games…With…these…features…the…new…edition…of…the…game…is…surely…going…to…be…a…big…hit…in…FIFA…series…and…it…would…be…nice…if…India…is…a…part…of…itOne…of…them…was…IndiaMore….information….about….this….error….may….be….available….in….the….server….error….logFor…that…you…need…to…visit…FIFPlay…website…or…this…link:…www.fifplay.com/vote/?pollid=21…So,….it….all….depends….on….Indian….fans….around….the….globe….to….decide….whether….this….i-league….should….be….included….in….the….FIFA….games….or….notRemoveCookies….help….us….provide,….protect….and….improve….Facebook's….servicesMethod…Not…Allowed….Apache/2.4.7….(Ubuntu)….Server….at….www.soccergaming.com….Port….80But..when..FIFA..13..was..released..,fans..got..the..original..taste..of..having..the..privilege..of..playing..as..IndiaEarlier….before….the….release….of….FIFA….13,….Indian….fans….had….to….download….FIFA….patch….which….was….required….to….be….installed….after….the….original….games….which….bring….some….more….additional….teams….like….India,….Malaysia….etcSurprised?..Yes..this..is..true,..a..voting..poll..is..in..progress..in..FIFPlay..website..to..include..some..new..leagues..in..this..edition..of..FIFA..gameThe….big….question….is….Will….India….be….included….again?….And….if….yes,….will….I-league….will….feature….along….with….it?….This….answer….could….be….decided….by….Indian….fans….means….by….usHome..Match..Center..Transfer..News..Featured..Columns..Classic..Clashes..Editors..Pick..Footballistic!..Relic….Football..History..Rewind….Classic..Videos..Talking..Game….Exclusive..Interviews..Indian..Football..AIFF..I..league..Legends..Of..Indian..Football..Whiteboard….Football..Tactics..Around..the..World..Internationals..Euro..2012..Copa..America..2011..AFCON..Olympics..ISL..Premier..League..Arsenal..Chelsea..Liverpool..Manchester..City..Manchester..United..Tottenham..Hotspur..Championship..Serie..A..AC..Milan..AS..Roma..Fiorentina..Inter..Milan..Juventus..Napoli..La..Liga..Atletico..Madrid..Barcelona..Real..Madrid..Villareal..Bundesliga..Bayern..Munich..Borussia..Dortmund..Schalke-04..UEFA..Champions..League..Europa..League..Contact..Us..Home..Transfer..NewsMatch..CenterEnglish..Premier..LeagueGerman..BundesligaItalia..Serie..ASpanish..La..LigaEditors..PickFeaturesColumns..TheHardTackle.com..You..are..here:..Home….Indian..Football….FIFA..14:..Will..India..and..I-League..Be..Listed?..FIFA..14:..Will..India..and..I-League..Be..Listed?..By..Guest..Author..on..May..16,..2013..12:41..pm..Football..News..24/7….Latest..Blogs..Chelseas..title..defence..officially..the..worst..in..Premier..League..history..Player..Profile:..Manchester..United..target..Renato..Sanches,..a..new..Portuguese..wizard..in..the..making..Pellegrini..deserves..better..and..other..talking..points..from..the..weekends..EPL..action..Electronic..Arts..highly-acclaimed..game..FIFA..13..was..released..on..September..2012..in..most..regions,..and..in..Japan..in..OctoberAnd..if..I-League..will..be..included..then..the..game..will..be..become..even..more..exciting..and..the..tag..of..Free..Agent..as..it..appeared..on..Indian..player..except..Indian..captain..Sunil..Chhetri..will..be..removed..from..FIFA..gamesThe..server..encountered..an..internal..error..or..misconfiguration..and..was..unable..to..complete..your..requestInternal….Server….ErrorEnglish..(US)….Nederlands….Frysk….Espaol….Portugus..(Brasil)..Privacy….Terms….Cookies….Advertising….Ad..Choices….More..Facebook….2016..–>In..2012..there..was..voting..polls..where..Saudi..Arabian..league..had..the..maximum..support..and..it..was..finally..included..in..FIFA..13.and…then…they…could…fulfill…there…dream…to…play…as…an…Indian…team…but…for…limited…period…as…those…patches…used…to…crash…in…between…the…games. d6d2cc075d
winzip 17 registration code crackfootball manager 2011 no cd crack.rarInstant Demo Pro v8.10.19descargar c-design fashion fullEnrique_Iglesias_feat_Sammy_Adams-Finally_Found_You_R3hab_amp_ZROQ_Remix_.mp3

last edited 341 weeks ago by Daraleleno
Please log in to post a reply.